Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 3 of InfoComm 08

The last day has come and gone at InfoComm 08. It was noticeably slower today. I thought that it would be. It's a Friday, and most people wanted to get home for the weekend. The others had partied hard last night (including Miss Karaoke Booth Hottie) and were sleeping off a hang-over. I was actually glad that booth hottie didn't show up. She just distracted people from the good stuff (my booth). I guess she called in sick. Riiiiiight.

Even though the traffic was much lighter today, I still managed to collect about 30 leads, a couple of which are real interesting.

So at the end of the show, with very sore feet, I think that this is a show that we'll do again next year. However, next year it's in Florida. I can't drive to that one! Cedia is the next big A/V show, and it's in Denver this September. I think that will be a good show.

I learned that Face plates and custom cables were a big hit at the show. I'm glad that I brought some of our HDMI and VGA faceplates to show. Also, our mini-HMDI male to regular HDMI female adapter was a hit.

I'm looking forward to getting in contact with all of these companies and turning them into loyal fans of Professional Cable. Most of my customers say that we are their favorite vendor because we are so easy to work with and because of our great service. (refer to the posting about my 10-step secret to a successful company from a couple days ago).

I'm heading to bed now to rest up for the long drive back home tomorrow. It's around 7 hours on the road. But I so prefer it to flying to Las Vegas.

Until Next Time
The Cable Guy
www.professionalcable.com

No comments: